Our return or exchange policy lasts for 30 days. After 30 days we are unfortunately unable to offer a refund or exchange.
For all exchanges and returns, please email all details to email@example.com
This should include:
- Your name
- Approx. date of purchase
- Details of the items (school and item description)
- Reason for return
- Details of the item to be exchanged for in the event of a size exchange
In order to be eligible for a return or exchange, items need to be:
- Returned within 30 days
- Be unused
- In the same condition as it was upon purchase
- In the original packaging
Refunds and exchanges will not be considered if items are damaged in any way. Have been used or worn or if any item is returned more than 30 days after purchase. If any parts are missing from an item, then no exchange or reimbursement will be made.
All refunds and exchanges will require proof of purchase.
Any returned or exchanged items that were bought on sale will only be reimbursed or exchanged for the sale price of the item only with proof of payment or receipt.
There are 2 options to return or exchange an item.
- Return an item to the place from where it was shipped. The returns address is on each delivery. Uniformed will cover the costs of a courier once for each order where an exchange is being made for the same item in a different size, or an item is being returned as it is defective.
- Returns and exchanges can be made at the school upon agreement with a consultant of UNIFORMED. This agreement needs to be in writing and will be on a specific day at a specific time that is suitable to the client and a UNIFORMED consultant.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged item to reach you may vary. Items being returned for exchange of size will only be shipped once the item to be exchanged is received by UNIFORMED.
Refunds will only be made via EFT to your designated bank account